A novel design with an easily removable battery pack located in the seat tube for easy recharging and centrally located weight. Premium li-ion power pack in 2 available capacity sizes to fit more budgets and to match the distance you need to travel.
A 500W premium direct drive rear hub motor coupled with a cassette for the utmost in flexibility in 20 possible gearing combinations cushioned by an on-road suspension fork design and fast rolling Maxxis tires.
The exclusive eFlow user control console enables the rider to choose either torque-sensing pedal assist mode, or power-on-demand mode, intuitively from a removable LCD that detaches with a simple twist to become an operator key. With normal bike computer functionality like speed and distance traveled, the control console also displays battery state of charge, selected power levels and regenerative braking condition. And finally, the motor control electronics are engineered to assure the entire system works together – flawlessly.
• A wide range, 2 x 10 speed drivetrain so you always have the perfect gear for any type of terrain.
• Dial-in front suspension system neutralizes the bumps for a comfortable and smooth ride, regardless of the road ahead.
• The high capacity, lithium-ion battery with its in-frame, easily removable seat tube design allows smart charging plus regenerative technology. It disappears under you when you are riding, with ideal placement for perfect balance.
• The strength to handle the city streets with a function designed alloy frame, and fat-tire, heavy-duty wheelset.
• City Kit options include rear rack, full fenders and front and rear lighting system, controlled right on the LCD display.
• Do you have a preference for high top speeds or high torque? You get to choose the 500 watt drive system that best matches your needs.
|MOTOR||Exclusive TDCM 500W Hi-Torque DC Direct Drive Motor|
|BATTERY||EV Rated Rechargeable Lithium-ion Cells In Power Pack with Advanced Power Management System 36V10.7Ah 396Wh standard.|
|CHARGE SYSTEM||UL Listed Currie Smart Charger with LED Status Indicator Display, external Fuse, International Voltage Selectable|
|CONTROLLER||Exclusive Currie Electro-Drive®, Fully Potted, 36 Volt with Power State of Charge Function, Pedal Torque Sensor and POD (Power on Demand Throttle) Selector|
|TOP SPEED||20 mph / 32 km/h Unassisted (Rider Weight, Input and Terrain Contingent)|
|RANGE||25 – 35 Miles / 40 – 56 km with Normal Pedaling (Rider Weight, Rider Input and Terrain Contingent, Based on 396Wh Pack)|
|DRIVE||Exclusive TDCM Direct Drive 500W Hub Motor, SRAM Apex Front and Rear Derailleurs and SL700 Shifters, 20-Speed Drivetrain|
|BRAKES||Tektro AURIGA E-SUB Hydraulic Disc with 180/160mm Rotors front/rear, Tektro AURIGA E-Comp Brake Levers|
|WHEELS||Alex FR-30 26” Double Wall Alloy Rims with Stainless Steel Spokes, QR Front and Rear|
|TIRES||Maxxis M2003 26″ x 2.0”|
|HANDLEBAR / STEM||Alloy 3D Forged Oversize Adjustable Angle Stem and Oversize Bars with Dual Density Grips|
|FORKS||RST SS-A6-T 26″ with preload Adjustment, 30mm Travel|
|USER CONTROLS||LCD Display with Power Switch, Battery State of Charge, Power Mode/Level Selector, Bicycle Computer Functions (Distance, Time, Speed), Monitoring of Regnerative Braking. Charger Plug|
|SADDLE||VL-3135, Micro-Adjust Post|
|FRAME||Exclusive Aluminum Hydorform Alloy, with Fender, bottle and Rack Mounts|
|CRANK SET AND PEDALS||FSA Omega CK-4000ST, compact 50/34T w/chain guard, FSA Bottom Bracket; Wellgo C-122 Pedals|
|NET WEIGHT||52 lbs. / 24 kg with Standard Battery Pack|
|SIZES||S (18″, 46cm), M (20″, 51cm), L (21.5″, 54.5cm), LS-S (18″ 46cm), LS-M (20″, 51cm)|
|BATTERY LIFE||600-700 cycles|
|CHARGE TIME||4-6 Hrs. with Standard Battery Pack|